Why work at Fairhaven?
Fairhaven is one of the leading-edge Long-Term Care Homes in Ontario. We have 256 residents and 320 staff members who function in a team environment. The key to our success is our employees. A caring manner and compassion are two of the traits that are important to us at Fairhaven.
We offer the following employment benefits:
- Competitive wages
- A rewarding career
- Flexible hours
- An employee assistance program (EAP) for all employees and their families
- Opportunity for professional development
- A comprehensive benefits package (applicable to certain position only)
Our Philosophy of Care
Fairhaven is dedicated to providing individualized wholistic care for those it serves through quality services and programs. Fairhaven provides continuing life-enhancing supportive, restorative, and palliative care. It is the goal of Fairhaven to provide care in a nurturing, and safe home environment.
Fairhaven is accepting resumes for the following positions:
Human Resources Manager
Personal Support Worker
Registered Practical Nurse
In order to be considered for employment with Fairhaven in certain positions, you may require specific certification/licenses. Please review each position description prior to application. All positions at Fairhaven will require the following before an official offer of employment is made:
• A completed Police Record Check, including vulnerable sector screening, which is not older than 3 months.
• A TB screening and completed health screening forms within 14 days of hire Fairhaven is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. If accommodations are required during the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at the below or via phone at 705-743-4265 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Department.
Fairhaven will only use the information you provide in response to a job ad, for recruitment purposes, and your application will be kept on file for six months.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for employment at Fairhaven, please click on the following link to download our Fairhaven employment application form:
Application for Employment
Your resume must accompany your application for it to be considered. Please apply in writing, indicating your position of interest to:
881 Dutton Road Peterborough,
ON K9H 7S4
or by email to: Emily Campbell