Although Fairhaven needs your help today, we need your stewardship for countless tomorrows. By including the Fairhaven Foundation in your estate plan, you will help to ensure the high-level of care Fairhaven is known for far into the future—without placing an undue financial burden on you or your family.
Discuss with your financial advisor which giving option makes the most sense for you and your circumstances.
You can become a member of Fairhaven’s 1960 Society through:
- Providing for Fairhaven Foundation directly in your will.
- Listing Fairhaven Foundation as a partial beneficiary of life insurance.
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust with Fairhaven Foundation.
When you choose one of these options, you will join a select group of forward-thinking donors who have already named the Fairhaven Foundation in their estate plans. If you do make legacy gift arrangements for the Fairhaven Foundation, please let us know! We’d love to thank you and list you with our other legacy donors—when you step forward, others are likely to do the same.
How can you join Fairhaven’s 1960 Society?
There are no dues or fees associated with membership in The 1960 Society. Members receive invitations to exclusive events at Fairhaven. Most important, members of The 1960 Society know they are ensuring our Home’s standard of excellence for years to come. Exclusive events that members of The 1960 Society will be invited to include:
- Link Gallery Artist Meet & Greet event (exclusive to The 1960 Society members).
- Name Listed on Fairhaven’s Donor Recognition Wall.
- Invitation to Fairhaven’s Annual Donor Recognition Event.
- Invitation to speak at Fairhaven planned giving seminars.
Contact Jen Baro at 705-743-0881 ext. 250 or via email at Jen Baro for more information or to share the great news that you are making plans to enrich the lives of current and future Fairhaven residents.