Become a Fairhaven Champion
We invite you to make a monthly donation to the Fairhaven Foundation. Monthly donations are vital to Fairhaven’s success and provide sustainable funding to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Why a Monthly Gift?
Benefits to You
You make one decision – and your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient: Once you’ve signed up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable: Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $20 or any amount you choose is an affordable way to support the Foundation’s work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt: You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
Your monthly gift makes a significant difference to the lives of 256 people who currently reside in our home.
Benefits to the Fairhaven Foundation
When you become a Fairhaven Champion, your monthly gift:
- Ensures sustainability: a predictable source of income that we can depend on every month to help us continue the important work we do.
- Helps us plan: your monthly donation gives Fairhaven Foundation a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects.
- Saves money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.
Ways to Give
There are many ways in which you can make a contribution to the Fairhaven Foundation. You can complete the form below to make a one-time gift or an In Memory/In Honour gift, or donate online through CanadaHelps.org.
Employee Matching Gifts
Employee matching gifts (also known as matching funds) are grants an employer makes to match its employees’ charitable contributions. Employee matching gifts often are dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation. Some companies may also give matching gifts for employees’ volunteer efforts. Please take a moment and review the list below. If you work for one of these companies you may qualify for a matching gift!
We also accept monthly gifts, planned gifts and have a special gift program currently in place. If you would like someone from the Foundation to contact you with respect to one of these programs or to discuss another giving opportunity, please contact the Foundation at 705-743-0881 Ext. 214 and we would be more than happy to meet with you.
The Fairhaven Foundation respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.
The information you provide will be used to deliver services and to keep you informed and up to date on the activities of Fairhaven Foundation. These activities include programs, services, special events, funding needs, opportunities to volunteer or to give, and more.
If at any time you wish to be removed from any of these contacts, simply call Jen Baro, at 705-743-0881 Ext. 250 or via email at email@example.com who will be glad to accommodate your request.
Charitable Registration #86880 1945 RR0001