To access Fairhaven Intranet click here.
Fairhaven Staff Association News and Events
Employee Christmas Party
Date: Friday, November 20, 2015
Location: The Junction
Time: 8:00 pm—1:00 am
Cost: FSA Members $5.00 Non Members $10.00
There will be delicious hors d’oeuvres and lots of great prizes to be won!
FSA Children’s Christmas Party
Santa will be coming to Fairhaven on Saturday, December 5, 2015. Please join us from 10 am to 12 noon for crafts and a picture and gift from Santa. The cost is $5.00 for members and $15.00 for non members. FIll out the forms, available in the staff room, the back door, or speak to Janet Kelly for more information and details. Forms must be returned by November 20, 2015 to Janet Kelly or Stephanie Reid so gifts may be purchased in time.
Little Christmas Tree Festival
Welcome to Fairhaven’s little Festival of Trees.
The decorating has been done and the trees are no on display for silent auction!
Pledges will be taken by Janet and Cindy until December 1, 2015.
All money will be used for the Children’s Christmas party
Door Decorating Contest
Welcome to the first year of the Door Decorating Contest! The contest will run from December 1, 2015 to January 2, 2016. The winners will be announced on December 22, 2015. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and honourable mention.
The contest rules are:
- All doors must operate normally and open and close without obstacles
- The height of the door must not be blocked; the lifts must move through the doors
- The evacuee tag must be cut out of the door decoration and be visible (Fire Code*)
- Sprinkler system must not be covered
- Do Not wrap anything around door frame; Environmental Staff still have to perform their jobs.
- Decorations must be tacked down
- You must maintain your door until January 2, 2016
- Contest runs from December 1, 2015 to January 2, 2016
*FSA will make sure each room number is marked for Fire Code regulation
Help Us Make a New Cookbook for 2015
Have you ever wanted to put all your favourite recipes in one book? Now you can! The Fairhaven Staff Association is publishing a cookbook. All residents, family, friends and staff are welcome to submit their favourite recipes, just follow the steps below
- Gather your recipes altogether
- Hand them to Janet Kelly by November 10, 2015
- Make sure your recipes are tried, tested and true and give credit where credit is due
- Double check the measurements
- Make sure your name is on it
This is for staff, residents and friends. With everyone’s help we could have it done by Christmas!